Land for sale in historic New Mexico .25 acre lot in Valencia County NM
as Little as $999.00
Looking for a piece of land for sale that is in an area rich with history and culture? Then don’t let this piece of New Mexico slip through your fingers! This piece of undeveloped land, measuring .25 acres, is located in Valencia County, New Mexico. This is the state made famous by the likes of Billy the Kid and all of his adventures. Nearby is the city of Albuquerque, supplying the needs of any future residents of this land. And as far as investment opportunities go, this is a good one. Its proximity to Albuquerque means that future prospects look good for this property. With open skylines, clean air, and mountain views, this property is sure to sell fast.
- Status: Sold
- Sale Price: $1,177.00 (with financing); $999.00 (if you pay cash)
- State: New Mexico
- County: Valencia
- Closest Community/City To The Property:
- APN (Assessor's Parcel Number): 1015035275025503200 ID-0357616
- Size: 0.25 AC
- Short Legal: FILE 35 PAGE 4437 RIO DEL ORO UNIT 18 BLOCK 10 LOT 20
- Zoning: Vacant Land
- Terrain: Flat - No Trees
- Road Access: Yes - Unknown
- Electricity: In Area (0-2 miles)
- Water: In Area
- Sewer: In Area
- Annual Taxes/ HOA Dues: $5.00 HOA-25.68
CALL US AT: 866-786-6952
General property location south of Albuquerque, NM.
View from the property.