20 Acres For Sale with Road Access Near Wells Nevada – Elko County NV
as Little as $3,900.00
Here are 20 promising acres only 10 miles west of Montello, NV nestled in the foothills of the mountains just to the west of the property. The mountain vistas here are spectacular and the area promises plenty of outdoor fun with opportunities to off-road, camp and hike. Even though it’s in the valley, it’s still a mile high for the pleasant climate of a higher elevation. There is road access from Wells to the property.
What's Happening in Elko County, Nevada?
- The county is located in the northeastern corner of Nevada.
- There are over 300 days of sunshine a year in Elko County.
- Elko enjoys a four season climate and a moderate cost of living.
- Principal industries are construction, manufacturing, trade, and agriculture.
- Rivers, Large Mountains, valleys, plains, and forests make up the beautiful
landscape of Elko County.
- Activities in this area include: fishing, big game and bird hunting, hiking, horseback
riding, rodeos, camping, boating, and winter sports.
Local Hot Spots
The City of Elko
- This is the County seat of Elko County.
- The city of Elko offers golfing, mining tours, rodeos, shopping, and
many other activities and amenities...
- Wells, NV
Wells is a small town that offers amenities like...
- Food & Drink
- Humboldt National Forest
This national preserve to the south of Elko county spans more than two million acres and offers
a variety of outdoor activities such as hiking, horseback riding, camping and
Did You Know?
- The income per capita in Elko is 10% higher than the national average.
- The median household income in Elko is 39% higher than the national average.
- The unemployment rate in Elko is 36% lower than the national average.
- Status: Sold
- Sale Price: $4,596.43 (with financing); $3,900.00 (if you pay cash)
- State: Nevada
- County: Elko
- Closest Community/City To The Property:
- APN (Assessor's Parcel Number): 010-37F-010
- Size: 20 AC
- Short Legal: W2NW4NW4 35/40/68
- Zoning: 120 - Vacant Single Family
- Terrain: Unknown - (Check with County)
- Road Access: Jeep Trail
- Electricity: None
- Water: Unknown - (Check with County)
- Sewer: Unknown - (Check with County)
- Annual Taxes/ HOA Dues: $26.34
CALL US AT: 866-786-6952
Hills North of Property
Range Views in Elko County