9.58 Acres of Land For Sale In Scenic Gallatin County Montana North of Three Forks MT!
as Little as $16,900.00
This piece of land for sale is truly a rare find. Measuring 9.58 acres, this raw land for sale is located just east of the Missouri River and about a 35 minute drive north of Three Forks MT, in Gallatin County, Montana. With electricity in the area and easy property access, this lot is certain to be scooped up right away. Other than building the home of your dreams, and the exclusive scenic view, what other activities can this area offer? Why not visit the Gallatin National Forest and Yellowstone National Park to see some of the natural beauty of Montana’s lush forests and valleys. This particular vantage point is not too far from the city of Bozeman (about a 1 hour drive), where you can enjoy the night life downtown, or experience the dining, shopping, museums, and events that make Bozeman so unique. There’s always something going on. Buy this property while it’s still hot!
What's Happening in Gallatin County, Montana?
Located in a sweeping valley in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, Gallatin
County is the most populated and fastest growing county in scenic southwest
Population, 2005 estimate 78,210
Population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 15.3%
Population, 2000 67,831
Population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 34.4%
Located in a breathtaking
Rocky Mountain setting, it is close to world-class downhill skiing, blue ribbon
trout streams, Yellowstone National Park and a multitude of other outdoor activities
in the pristine nearby wilderness areas.
Gallatin County covers over 2,500 square miles of mountain lands varying
in topography and climate from temperate river valleys to snow-capped peaks
and open ranch lands.
Nearly half of all the land in Gallatin County is under public ownership
by the Gallatin National Forest, State of Montana, Bureau of Land Management
or the National Park Service.
Gallatin County is large and diverse, featuring everything from the
spectacular scenery of Yellowstone National Park (our first National Park) to
lush farmland, and a growing economy of high-tech industries. Skiers, outdoor
enthusiasts, wildlife watchers, mothers and fathers, business owners, vacationers,
ranchers, retirees, students and many others have grown to love Gallatin County's
Local Hot Spots
Yellowstone National Park
– First National Park
• Yellowstone is one of the most popular national parks in the United
States. The park is unique in that it features multiple natural wonders all
in the same park.
• Geysers, hot springs, a grand canyon, forests, wilderness, wildlife
and even a large lake can all be found inside the park. Due to the park's diversity
of features, the list of activities for visitors is nearly endless.
• From backpacking to mountaineering, from kayaking to fishing, from sightseeing
to watching bison, moose, and elk wandering into the parking lot of the visitor
centers, most visitors enjoy a memorable experience in nature.
Bozeman – “All-America
City” & County Seat of Gallatin County
• With an estimated population of 50,000, Bozeman is the fifth largest
city in Montana.
• Winner of the All-America City Award, the award is the oldest and most
respected community recognition program in the nation and recognizes communities
whose citizens work together to identify and tackle community-wide challenges
and achieve uncommon results.
• Home to Montana State University - Bozeman has earned a national and
international reputation for academic excellence. Montana State University's
colors are blue and gold. MSU athletic teams are nicknamed the Bobcats, and
they participate in NCAA Division I (I-AA for football) in the Big Sky Conference.
- Status: Sold
- Sale Price: $19,917.86 (with financing); $16,900.00 (if you pay cash)
- State: Montana
- County: Gallatin
- Closest Community/City To The Property: Three Forks
- APN (Assessor's Parcel Number): 06-1300-30-1-01-03-0000
- Size: 9.58 Acres
- Short Legal: TRACT 765 SE4SW4NE4 OF SEC 30 T4N R3E
- Zoning: Commercial Vacant Land - (Agricultural-Unimproved Vacant Land)
- Terrain: Rolling hills- some trees
- Road Access: Unpaved Road - unmaintained
- Electricity: In Area (0-2 miles): Contact NorthWestern Energy: (888) 467-2669
- Water: Unknown - Inquire for more details at DNRC Bozeman Water Resources Regional Office: (406) 586-3136
- Sewer: Unknown - Contact Gallatin County Environmental Health Services: (406) 582-3120
- Annual Taxes/ HOA Dues: $484.38
CALL US AT: 866-786-6952
River near the property
Looking down at the Three Forks Air Port