10 acres of raw land for sale in Nevada, near the town of Montello
as Little as $1,999.00
Have you been searching out land for sale in Elko County, Nevada? This 10 acre piece of undeveloped land could be the future site of your new home. The property is located on Burro road in Elko County near the Nevada/Utah border. It is only 35 minutes from the charming small town of Montello, Nevada, known for it’s laid back atmosphere. This historic town is also home to an elementary school and a few small businesses, so that you can take care of your family’s needs without traveling too far. Don’t miss your chance to purchase this Elko property and be a part of this area!
What's Happening in Elko County, Nevada?
- The county is located in the northeastern corner of Nevada.
- There are over 300 days of sunshine a year in Elko County.
- Elko enjoys a four season climate and a moderate cost of living.
- Principal industries are construction, manufacturing, trade, and agriculture.
- Rivers, Large Mountains, valleys, plains, and forests make up the beautiful
landscape of Elko County.
- Activities in this area include: fishing, big game and bird hunting, hiking, horseback
riding, rodeos, camping, boating, and winter sports.
Local Hot Spots
The City of Elko
- This is the County seat of Elko County.
- The city of Elko offers golfing, mining tours, rodeos, shopping, and
many other activities and amenities...
- Wells, NV
Wells is a small town that offers amenities like...
- Food & Drink
- Humboldt National Forest
This national preserve to the south of Elko county spans more than two million acres and offers
a variety of outdoor activities such as hiking, horseback riding, camping and
Did You Know?
- The income per capita in Elko is 10% higher than the national average.
- The median household income in Elko is 39% higher than the national average.
- The unemployment rate in Elko is 36% lower than the national average.
- Status: Sold
- Sale Price: $2,356.00 (with financing); $1,999.00 (if you pay cash)
- State: Nevada
- County: Elko
- Closest Community/City To The Property:
- APN (Assessor's Parcel Number): 010-79C-001
- Size: 10 AC
- Short Legal: NE4NE4NW4 9/38/70
- Zoning: 120 - Vacant Single Family
- Terrain: Rolling Hills-Few Trees
- Road Access: Unknown - (Check with County)
- Electricity: Unknown - (Check with County)
- Water: Unknown - (Check with County)
- Sewer: Unknown - (Check with County)
- Annual Taxes/ HOA Dues: $13.30
CALL US AT: 866-786-6952
Satellite image of the property
Views in the area