20 Acres For Sale Near in Wells Nevada – Elko County NV
as Little as $2,500.00
This large 20 acre parcel is located about 40 miles northeast of Wells Nevada. From this parcel you’ll be able to treat yourself to beautiful southwestern landscapes and awesome mountain ridges. Not only will it be a great addition to your real estate portfolio, but if you love Nevada you’ll love owning this parcel. This is a great area to hunt, camp or go off-roading. Buy this premier rural acreage at a bargain price now.
What's Happening in Elko County, Nevada?
- The county is located in the northeastern corner of Nevada.
- There are over 300 days of sunshine a year in Elko County.
- Elko enjoys a four season climate and a moderate cost of living.
- Principal industries are construction, manufacturing, trade, and agriculture.
- Rivers, Large Mountains, valleys, plains, and forests make up the beautiful
landscape of Elko County.
- Activities in this area include: fishing, big game and bird hunting, hiking, horseback
riding, rodeos, camping, boating, and winter sports.
Local Hot Spots
The City of Elko
- This is the County seat of Elko County.
- The city of Elko offers golfing, mining tours, rodeos, shopping, and
many other activities and amenities...
- Wells, NV
Wells is a small town that offers amenities like...
- Food & Drink
- Humboldt National Forest
This national preserve to the south of Elko county spans more than two million acres and offers
a variety of outdoor activities such as hiking, horseback riding, camping and
Did You Know?
- The income per capita in Elko is 10% higher than the national average.
- The median household income in Elko is 39% higher than the national average.
- The unemployment rate in Elko is 36% lower than the national average.
- Status: Sold
- Sale Price: $2,946.00 (with financing); $2,500.00 (if you pay cash)
- State: Nevada
- County: Elko
- Closest Community/City To The Property:
- APN (Assessor's Parcel Number): 010-35L-011
- Size: 20 AC
- Short Legal: N2SW4NE4 27/38/68
- Zoning: Vacant Single Family
- Terrain: Steep-No Trees
- Road Access: Unknown
- Electricity: Unknown
- Water: Unknown
- Sewer: Unknown
- Annual Taxes/ HOA Dues: $26.34
CALL US AT: 866-786-6952
Montello provides education, and other necessities
Toano Range provides hikers with beautiful scenery
Toano range, railroad tracks make a near 360 degree hairpin bend called the Arnold Loop
The nearby Pilot Creek Valley is excellent cattle country
pilot Peak (10,716 feet) is a climb not for the faint of heart