Acreage for sale near Tecoma, Nevada in Elko County- 30 acres of undeveloped land
as Little as $13,489.00
Do you love the outdoors? Then this great 30 acre parcel is the one that you have been looking for. Located in northeastern Nevada just off HWY 233 near Tecoma, Nevada, this raw land for sale offers everything for the outdoorsman- fishing, hiking, and the peace and quiet that comes with country living. Nearby Charleston Reservoir is a local favorite for catching Rainbow Trout, and the Ruby Crest National Recreation Trail, providing some of the most beautiful scenery for hikers, is just a few hours away by car. Elko county is a great place in which to own land, and this undeveloped land for sale can be your chance to experience it. Take a drive out to this piece of raw land and see what makes outdoors living so special.
What's Happening in Elko County, Nevada?
- The county is located in the northeastern corner of Nevada.
- There are over 300 days of sunshine a year in Elko County.
- Elko enjoys a four season climate and a moderate cost of living.
- Principal industries are construction, manufacturing, trade, and agriculture.
- Rivers, Large Mountains, valleys, plains, and forests make up the beautiful
landscape of Elko County.
- Activities in this area include: fishing, big game and bird hunting, hiking, horseback
riding, rodeos, camping, boating, and winter sports.
Local Hot Spots
The City of Elko
- This is the County seat of Elko County.
- The city of Elko offers golfing, mining tours, rodeos, shopping, and
many other activities and amenities...
- Wells, NV
Wells is a small town that offers amenities like...
- Food & Drink
- Humboldt National Forest
This national preserve to the south of Elko county spans more than two million acres and offers
a variety of outdoor activities such as hiking, horseback riding, camping and
Did You Know?
- The income per capita in Elko is 10% higher than the national average.
- The median household income in Elko is 39% higher than the national average.
- The unemployment rate in Elko is 36% lower than the national average.
- Status: Sold
- Sale Price: $15,898.00 (with financing); $13,489.00 (if you pay cash)
- State: Nevada
- County: Elko
- Closest Community/City To The Property:
- APN (Assessor's Parcel Number): 010-81E-063
- Size: 30 AC
- Short Legal: POR 21/40/70 E2SE4SE4; SW4SE4.SE4
- Zoning: Vacant Land
- Terrain: Flat-No Trees
- Road Access: Unpaved Road - unmaintained
- Electricity: Unknown - (Check with County)
- Water: Unknown - (Check with County)
- Sewer: Unknown - (Check with County)
- Annual Taxes/ HOA Dues: $39.64
CALL US AT: 866-786-6952
Terrain map of surrounding land
The Matterhorn, s short day trip away in the Humboldt National Forest
Nearby Charleston Reservoir is a favorite for rainbow trout fishing
Bonneville Salt Flats near West Wendover, NV is only and hour away
Elko, NV with the Ruby Mountain in the background
Nearby are many hiking and camping trails in the Jarbridge Nountains