Contact us
X
Please fill out this Form and We will get back to You shortly!

0.18 Acre Residential Lot For Sale In Moon Lake Estates Just 10 Miles From Port Richey, FL

0.18 Acre Residential Lot For Sale In Moon Lake Estates Just 10 Miles From Port Richey, FL

June 7, 2011 by · Leave a Comment 

Why do people love Florida so much? This piece of property tells the whole story. This 0.18-acre┬áresidential lot for sale is located on Chipley Street, in sunny central Florida just minutes from Bayonet Point and Port Richey, FL which has all the amenities of a small city like shopping, food, supplies and entertainment. There is […]

Lake Placid, Florida Vacant Residential Land

Lake Placid, Florida Vacant Residential Land

January 20, 2011 by · 4 Comments 

This Vacant Residential Lot is .26acre(11454 sq ft) with Front:83ft and Depth:138ft.It has paved road access and access to electricity at the property line.

Florida Land, Tropical Gulf Acres, 7,320 Sq Ft

Florida Land, Tropical Gulf Acres, 7,320 Sq Ft

December 17, 2010 by · 2 Comments 

This is a double vacant lot valued at $8,000. It is contracted for purchase and the contract is available for $2,000. This is 25% of the land value, leaving you 75% equity. Closing is to be on May 5th and after that the price will go up. The property is well situated in a quiet […]

Florida Land, Port Charlotte, 20,000 Sq Ft

Florida Land, Port Charlotte, 20,000 Sq Ft

December 14, 2010 by · Leave a Comment 

Vacant residential lot, above average size, with pine trees, good paved road access and a beautiful home next door. Several other homes in the immediate surrounding area. No building time limit. Minutes to I-75 and Town Center Mall. Convenient to shopping, schools & 15 minutes to Gulf Beaches. The city of North Port is located […]

What’s Going On In Luna New Mexico?

What’s Going On In Luna New Mexico?

September 22, 2010 by · Leave a Comment 

What’s Happening in Luna County? You will find this southwest corner of New Mexico to be one of historic significance; an unspoiled atmosphere with an abundance of sunshine, friendly faces and year-round activities. In a high-desert setting with the Florida Mountains as a backdrop with an agricultural-productive influence A rockhounder’s paradise, Luna County is noted, […]