Arizona Property in beautiful Coconino County for sale. 1.03 acres of gorgeous land for sale!
as Little as $3,000.00
What makes a property truly valuable? Is it the size, the location, or the price? How about all three? This property for sale measures 1.03 acres and is located in Coconino County, Arizona. If you have never been to Coconino County, then you don’t know what you are missing. From the natural wonders of the Grand Canyon National Park and dinosaur footprints to the cultural histories of the Navajo and Hopi Native American peoples, Coconino County is a veritable tapestry of faces and stories waiting to meet you.
This rural property for sale enjoys mostly mild weather throughout the year and is within driving distance of the county seat of Flagstaff. So while many people can only enjoy the natural beauty and wonder of the Grand Canyon once or twice in their lifetime, you can enjoy it anytime you like. The size of the land for sale is enough to build a house and still have some space left over for hobbies or relaxation. The size, location, and price of this property is just right, so why wait any longer? Make it yours today!
Coconino County is located in the northern Arizona. The county seat is Flagstaff and is is the second-largest county by area in the contiguous United States, behind San Bernardino County, California, with its 18,661 square miles making it larger than each of the nine smallest states.
- Coconino County contains the Grand Canyon National Park
- The Havasupai Nation, and parts of the Navajo Nation, Hualapai Nation, and Hopi Nation.
- Coconino is Arizona's largest county.
- It has varied landscapes from the high desert near Sedona, to the ponderosa pine forests of Flagstaff, to the high mountain landscapes of the San Francisco Peaks.
- Coconino County enjoys plenty of sunshine and 4 distinct seasons.
Local Hot Spots
- Northern Arizona University is located here and offers a premium education to about 12,000 full time students.
- The famous Lowell Observatory (known for discovering Pluto) is located in the Flagstaff area.
- The Grand Canyon
- The Grand Canyon leaves all who experience it with a sense of wonder, magic and awe.
- The Grand Canyon attracts more than 5 million tourists each year.
- The San Francisco Peaks
- The Arizona Snowbowl Ski Resort is located here.
- Mt. Humphries within the Peaks is othe highest point in the state.
- Coconino National Forest
- Coconino is one of the more beautiful forests in the western United States.
- Camping, horseback riding, hiking, and fishing are some of the favorite activities in this area.
- Status: Sold
- Sale Price: $3,536.00 (with financing); $3,000.00 (if you pay cash)
- State: Arizona
- County: Coconino
- Closest Community/City To The Property:
- APN (Assessor's Parcel Number): 501-14-022
- Size: 1.03
- Short Legal: Grand Canyon Sub #3 Blk 2 Lot 9
- Zoning: Vacant Land
- Terrain: Flat - No Trees
- Road Access: Yes - Unknown
- Electricity: Unknown
- Water: Unknown
- Sewer: Unknown
- Annual Taxes/ HOA Dues: $33.98
CALL US AT: 866-786-6952
Nearest Town – Williams