Arizona land for sale! 1.18 acres for sale near Williams, Arizona, in lovely Coconino County
as Little as $2,569.00
Have a look at this 1.18 acre lot for sale. It is located near the spectacular and rugged Grand Canyon, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Tusayan, Arizona. is a small town twenty-seven miles north with plenty of conveniences such as shopping, restaurants, gas stations, and other accommodations. Williams, Arizona, located in the Ponderosa Pines, is thirty-one miles south, and has even more restaurants, entertainment, shopping, and outdoor activities. Flagstaff, Arizona, forty-seven miles south, has hiking, biking, golfing, and skiing at the Arizona Snowbowl. Home to Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff has a college-town atmosphere with plenty of shopping, restaurants, accommodations and entertainment. Research the area and make this beautiful property yours now!
Coconino County is located in the northern Arizona. The county seat is Flagstaff and is is the second-largest county by area in the contiguous United States, behind San Bernardino County, California, with its 18,661 square miles making it larger than each of the nine smallest states.
- Coconino County contains the Grand Canyon National Park
- The Havasupai Nation, and parts of the Navajo Nation, Hualapai Nation, and Hopi Nation.
- Coconino is Arizona's largest county.
- It has varied landscapes from the high desert near Sedona, to the ponderosa pine forests of Flagstaff, to the high mountain landscapes of the San Francisco Peaks.
- Coconino County enjoys plenty of sunshine and 4 distinct seasons.
Local Hot Spots
- Northern Arizona University is located here and offers a premium education to about 12,000 full time students.
- The famous Lowell Observatory (known for discovering Pluto) is located in the Flagstaff area.
- The Grand Canyon
- The Grand Canyon leaves all who experience it with a sense of wonder, magic and awe.
- The Grand Canyon attracts more than 5 million tourists each year.
- The San Francisco Peaks
- The Arizona Snowbowl Ski Resort is located here.
- Mt. Humphries within the Peaks is othe highest point in the state.
- Coconino National Forest
- Coconino is one of the more beautiful forests in the western United States.
- Camping, horseback riding, hiking, and fishing are some of the favorite activities in this area.
- Status: Sold
- Sale Price: $3,028.00 (with financing); $2,569.00 (if you pay cash)
- State: Arizona
- County: Coconino
- Closest Community/City To The Property: Grand Canyon, AZ
- APN (Assessor's Parcel Number): 503-02-002
- Size: 1.18 AC
- Short Legal: GRAND CANYON ESTATES 1 BLOCK M LOT 2
- Zoning: AR-Agr. Res.- 1AC min.
- Terrain: Flat-No Trees
- Road Access: Yes-Unknown
- Electricity: Please check with county
- Water: Please check with county
- Sewer: Please check with county
- Annual Taxes/ HOA Dues: $16.18
CALL US AT: 866-786-6952
View of property area along Arizona Route 54
North of property, the land begings to rise near the Grand Canyon
North of Property
The area is full of History.
The San Francisco Peaks
Grand Canyon train tours from Williams AZ