1 Acre Piece of Arizona Land in Charming Pima County. Come experience the Mild Weather and Beautiful Vistas!
as Little as $3,645.00
Have you ever dreamed of living in Tuscany, Italy? Those who visit this Mediterranean city rave about the mild temperatures, beautiful vistas, and fertile ground that is perfect for crafting quality wines. Well guess what? This 1 acre property for sale in Pima County, Arizona, has many of the same characteristics that make Tuscany so attractive, but for a fraction of the price. Pima County and Northern Italy have similiar temperatures year round, the only main differences being slightly less rainfall in Arizona than in Italy. But the wines made in Pima County have won numerous awards and are consistently in demand by those who know good wine.
With 1 whole acre, you can build your dream house on this property and enjoy the charm of the Southwest all year long; or you can build a nice vacation home to just get away from it all and enjoy the peace and quiet that comes with life outside of the big city. This Pima County land for sale won’t last long because the secret is out: Southern Arizona is the new place to be! The prices are low and the future is promising, so why wait another day? Buy this property and start living your Mediterranean Dream in beautiful Pima County!
What's Happening in Pima County, Arizona?
Pima county is located in southern Arizona and has been growing at an astonishing rate in the past years. Investing in this area has quickly become the next gold rush and sure investment. The awesome year round climate and the beautiful southwestern desert landscapes is what drive people to pack up and head this way.
Pima County covers 9,184 square miles. It ranges in elevation from 1,200
feet to the 9,185-foot peak of Mount Lemmon. Pima County has two Enterprise
Zones, one in South Tucson and portions of Tucson and the other in an unincorporated
portion of the county just southwest of Tucson.
Local Hot Spots
- Tucson Arizona
- Ajo Country Club Golf Course
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
- Colossal Cave Mountain Park
- Kino Sports Complex
- Old Tucson Studios
- Pima Motorsports Park
- Southwestern International Raceway
- Rillito Park Horse Racetrack
- The University of Arizona
- Status: Sold
- Sale Price: $4,296.00 (with financing); $3,645.00 (if you pay cash)
- State: Arizona
- County: Pima
- Closest Community/City To The Property: Tucson
- APN (Assessor's Parcel Number): 301-66-1560
- Size: 1.0 Acre
- Short Legal: DIAMOND BELL RANCH TUCSON UNIT 8 LOT 156
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Low Hills, Few Shrubs
- Road Access: Dirt Road
- Electricity: Unknown - Check with Tucson Electric Power: (520) 623-771 (Customer Service) & (520) 918-8300 (New Construction)
- Water: Unknown - Check with Tucson Water: (520) 791-3242
- Sewer: Unknown - Contact Building & Safety for further information: (520) 724-6490
- Annual Taxes/ HOA Dues: $68.09
CALL US AT: 866-786-6952