Look at this Piece of Undeveloped Arizona Land in Yuma County. 3,824 Square Feet of the Southwest for Sale!
as Little as $4,077.00
Arizona has long been known for its beautiful desert scenery and mild winters. Rich with Old West history, much of Arizona has become a melting pot of culture and cuisine. This 3,824 suare foot property for sale in Citrus Park, Yuma County, will allow you to be a part of the Arizona legacy. Set in an innovative concentric circle layout, Citrus Park has electricity in the area and several houses have already been built there, meaning that you won’t have to worry about getting basic services.
Four of the cities in Yuma county are among the top ten fastest growing in the nation, which means that you can expect property prices in the whole area to start rising soon. So whether you are looking to build your retirement home, to build a vacation home, or simply a place to pitch a tent and look at the stars at night, don’t miss out on this lot for sale. This Yuma County property won’t last long and the prices will only be going up in the future.
- Status: Sale Pending
- Sale Price: $4,805.00 (with financing); $4,077.00 (if you pay cash)
- State: Arizona
- County: Yuma
- Closest Community/City To The Property:
- APN (Assessor's Parcel Number): 202-63-042 (aka 635-35-042)
- Size: 3,824 SQ FT
- Short Legal: Citrus Park 2 Lot 42
- Zoning: Single Family Residential VACANT, INCOMPLETE SUB, RURAL
- Terrain: Flat - Few Trees
- Road Access: Yes - Unknown
- Electricity: In Area (0-2 miles)
- Water: Unknown - Contact County
- Sewer: Unknown- Contact County
- Annual Taxes/ HOA Dues: $94.36
CALL US AT: 866-786-6952