Arizona Ranch Land For Sale Near Chambers AZ – 40 Acres
as Little as $4,500.00
Huge 40 acre ranch, just 2 miles north of Interstate I-40 and 50 miles from Holbrook, a true gem in the high desert with rock formations for outdoor lovers and close to the famous painted desert. Raise your hand for this one. Show Low and St. Johns are located near the White Mountains in eastern Arizona. Within a short drive, attracting visitors from all over the world, are the Apache, Zuni and Navajo nations with Monument Valley, the PETRIFIED FOREST NATIONAL PARK (adjacent to the famous PAINTED DESERT), as well as recreational activities at one of the many lakes and Golf Courses in the Show Low/St. Johns areas.
What's Happening in Apache County, Arizona?
Northern Arizona is known for its great weather natural beauty and Apache County which ranges from high desert flat lands to mountainous terrain boasts a diverse geography with some of the most spectacular views in the state. This area enjoys low cost of living, low crime rates, and communities where residents
care about each other are the defining aspects of each of the local communities.
From the southwestern ranch style of St. Johns, to the forested mountain
communities of Eagar and Springerville, you'll find an exceptional quality of
Activities in this area include: Horseback riding, snow skiing/snowboarding, museums, cultural events, fishing, hunting, golfing, and boating.
Local Hot Spots
- Monument Valley (in the north of the County)
- Big Lake Recreation Area/Apache-Sitgreaves National Forests
- Sunrise Ski Resort (to the south of the County)
- Petrified Forest National Park (near the center of the County)
Towns and Cities In Apache County include:
- St Johns
- Status: Sold
- Sale Price: $5,304.00 (with financing); $4,500.00 (if you pay cash)
- State: Arizona
- County: Apache
- Closest Community/City To The Property:
- APN (Assessor's Parcel Number): 210-07-014
- Size: 40 AC
- Short Legal:
- Zoning: Please check with county
- Road Access:
- Water: Please check with county
- Sewer: Please check with county
- Annual Taxes/ HOA Dues: $128.02
CALL US AT: 866-786-6952
SQ03 210 07 014 Close To The Property
SQ04 210 07 014 From I 40
SQ05 210 07 014 Satellite View of Property