Beautiful 4.77 Acre Lot For Sale in Arizona – Vacant land for sale in Pima County, AZ
as Little as $15,375.00
What would you do with 4.77 acres to yourself? This vacant land for sale in Pima County offers lots of options and you can surely find a way to use it.
It is zoned for residential use, which means that you can build your dream house. There are very few neighbors nearby, so you can be sure that this vacant land for sale in Pima County will have plenty of peace and quiet.
Pima County, Arizona, has a rich history of old west tradition, and modern day visitors are also be delighted with the rich gemstones and minerals which are found locally. Although the temperatures are quite warm, this vacant land for sale in Pima County can be like an oasis and that provides refuge from the hustle and bustle of the city. Whether you are looking to build a retirement home or vacation cabin, or just want a spot to camp out under the stars, this vacant land for sale in Pima County is priced to move. So don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
What's Happening in Pima County, Arizona?
Pima county is located in southern Arizona and has been growing at an astonishing rate in the past years. Investing in this area has quickly become the next gold rush and sure investment. The awesome year round climate and the beautiful southwestern desert landscapes is what drive people to pack up and head this way.
Pima County covers 9,184 square miles. It ranges in elevation from 1,200
feet to the 9,185-foot peak of Mount Lemmon. Pima County has two Enterprise
Zones, one in South Tucson and portions of Tucson and the other in an unincorporated
portion of the county just southwest of Tucson.
Local Hot Spots
- Tucson Arizona
- Ajo Country Club Golf Course
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
- Colossal Cave Mountain Park
- Kino Sports Complex
- Old Tucson Studios
- Pima Motorsports Park
- Southwestern International Raceway
- Rillito Park Horse Racetrack
- The University of Arizona
- Status: Sold
- Sale Price: $18,121.00 (with financing); $15,375.00 (if you pay cash)
- State: AZ
- County: Pima
- Closest Community/City To The Property: Tuscon Arizona
- APN (Assessor's Parcel Number): 306-36-0060
- Size: 4.77 Acres
- Short Legal: W2 SE4 of Lot 7, Sec 6, T18S, R17E
- Zoning: 0014 (VACANT RESIDENTIAL RURAL NON-SUBDIVIDED )
- Terrain: On Slope - surrounded by mountians
- Road Access: Paved road to property edge.
- Electricity: Electricity at the street
- Water: Unknown please check with county.
- Sewer: Unknown please check with county.
- Annual Taxes/ HOA Dues: $179.66
CALL US AT: 866-786-6952
Views in The Area
Photo in the Area