Great lot for the outdoorsman! 2.2 acre lot for sale in Coconino county, Arizona!
as Little as $3,500.00
Here is 2.2 acres of paradise. This lot is flat and is populated by beautiful trees. This is a great piece of land for the outdoor lover and is perfect for a weekend escape or for camping. This lot has a good number of Pinion Pines and Juniper Trees and has electricity in the general area. Located in beautiful Coconino county, Arizona, you will have no problem finding things to do with your spare time. A short distance away is the historic city of Ash Fork, where you can find restaurants and basic materials for home repair. Properties like this are in high demand, so don’t wait too long and GO FOR IT!!!
Coconino County is located in the northern Arizona. The county seat is Flagstaff and is is the second-largest county by area in the contiguous United States, behind San Bernardino County, California, with its 18,661 square miles making it larger than each of the nine smallest states.
- Coconino County contains the Grand Canyon National Park
- The Havasupai Nation, and parts of the Navajo Nation, Hualapai Nation, and Hopi Nation.
- Coconino is Arizona's largest county.
- It has varied landscapes from the high desert near Sedona, to the ponderosa pine forests of Flagstaff, to the high mountain landscapes of the San Francisco Peaks.
- Coconino County enjoys plenty of sunshine and 4 distinct seasons.
Local Hot Spots
- Northern Arizona University is located here and offers a premium education to about 12,000 full time students.
- The famous Lowell Observatory (known for discovering Pluto) is located in the Flagstaff area.
- The Grand Canyon
- The Grand Canyon leaves all who experience it with a sense of wonder, magic and awe.
- The Grand Canyon attracts more than 5 million tourists each year.
- The San Francisco Peaks
- The Arizona Snowbowl Ski Resort is located here.
- Mt. Humphries within the Peaks is othe highest point in the state.
- Coconino National Forest
- Coconino is one of the more beautiful forests in the western United States.
- Camping, horseback riding, hiking, and fishing are some of the favorite activities in this area.
- Status: Sold
- Sale Price: $4,125.00 (with financing); $3,500.00 (if you pay cash)
- State: Arizona
- County: Coconino
- Closest Community/City To The Property: Ash Fork, AZ
- APN (Assessor's Parcel Number): 206-04-052
- Size: 2.27 AC
- Short Legal: Kaibab Knolls Est #7 Lot 307
- Zoning: Unknown
- Terrain: Flat-Few Trees
- Road Access: Yes - Unknown
- Electricity: Please check with county
- Water: Please check with county
- Sewer: Please check with county
- Annual Taxes/ HOA Dues: $66.06
CALL US AT: 866-786-6952
Local Business in the Ash Fork Area
Ash Fork along I-40 just a few miles south of property