Huge 40 Acre Parcel near Holbrook, Arizona!
as Little as $10,000.00
This huge 40 acre parcel is only a few miles north of Joseph City, Arizona, in gorgeous Navajo County which is only a short drive to Holbrook. These 40 acre parcels don’t stay around for too long, especially in this area. Do not let this gem slip away from your grasp, get away from it all and check this property out today!
What's Happening in Navajo County, Arizona?
People move to Navajo County to escape the valley heat, own a retirement home, or small ranch and enjoy the natural beauty this area has to offer.
The county is divided into two distinct parts by the Mogollon Rim.
The high country in the northern part of the County is arid and desert-like
with mesas and plateaus.
The southern part is a rugged mountainous area, and is heavily wooded
with pinon, juniper, and ponderosa pines.
The Interstate 40 corridor communities of Holbrook and Winslow in the
county's center are areas of growth tied to the cross-country transportation
The county's southern half is characterized by dynamic growth related
to tourism and an increased demand for housing.
Principal industries are tourism, coal mining, manufacturing, timbering
Activities include: Horseback riding, snow skiing/snowboarding, museums,
cultural events, fishing, hunting, golfing, and boating.
Local Hot Spots
- Show Low
- Sunrise Ski Resort
- Status: Sold
- Sale Price: $11,786.00 (with financing); $10,000.00 (if you pay cash)
- State: Arizona
- County: Navajo
- Closest Community/City To The Property: Joseph City
- APN (Assessor's Parcel Number): 104-05-011
- Size: 40 Acres
- Short Legal: SECTION 31, T20N, RIGE: NE4NE4
- Zoning: A-General (includes residential, farm, recreational, institutional, commercial and industrial uses)
- Terrain: Flat
- Road Access: Dirt Jeep Trail
- Electricity: None - For further information, contact Navajo County Planning & Zoning: (928) 524-4100
- Water: For further information, contact Navajo County Planning & Zoning: (928) 524-4100
- Sewer: None - For further information, contact Navajo County Planning & Zoning: (928) 524-4100
- Annual Taxes/ HOA Dues: $65.28
CALL US AT: 866-786-6952