Huge opportunity for real estate investors! Look at these 40.33 acres in Holbrook, Arizona. Beautiful Coconino County land for sale!
as Little as $23,500.00
Attention investors! Check out this massive 40.33 acre parcel on Hunt Road, in Cocnino county, Arizona. The town of Winslow is a few miles away, supplying basic amenities and local attractions (such as restaurants, accommodations and shopping). Southwest attractions like The Pueblo Indian Ruins and Homolovi Ruins State Park are also in the area. The wild-west town of Holbrook, Arizona is forty-seven miles from the parcel, offering plenty of restaurant choices, shopping, entertainment, and other accommodations. Flagstaff, Arizona, is fifty-five miles north. Surrounded by large Ponderosa pines, it offers hiking, biking, golfing, and skiing at Arizona Snowbowl. Home to Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff has a college-town atmosphere with plenty of shopping, restaurants, accommodations, and entertainment. This area offers so much! Your investment will be sure.
Coconino County is located in the northern Arizona. The county seat is Flagstaff and is is the second-largest county by area in the contiguous United States, behind San Bernardino County, California, with its 18,661 square miles making it larger than each of the nine smallest states.
- Coconino County contains the Grand Canyon National Park
- The Havasupai Nation, and parts of the Navajo Nation, Hualapai Nation, and Hopi Nation.
- Coconino is Arizona's largest county.
- It has varied landscapes from the high desert near Sedona, to the ponderosa pine forests of Flagstaff, to the high mountain landscapes of the San Francisco Peaks.
- Coconino County enjoys plenty of sunshine and 4 distinct seasons.
Local Hot Spots
- Northern Arizona University is located here and offers a premium education to about 12,000 full time students.
- The famous Lowell Observatory (known for discovering Pluto) is located in the Flagstaff area.
- The Grand Canyon
- The Grand Canyon leaves all who experience it with a sense of wonder, magic and awe.
- The Grand Canyon attracts more than 5 million tourists each year.
- The San Francisco Peaks
- The Arizona Snowbowl Ski Resort is located here.
- Mt. Humphries within the Peaks is othe highest point in the state.
- Coconino National Forest
- Coconino is one of the more beautiful forests in the western United States.
- Camping, horseback riding, hiking, and fishing are some of the favorite activities in this area.
- Status: Sold
- Sale Price: $27,696.00 (with financing); $23,500.00 (if you pay cash)
- State: Arizona
- County: Coconino
- Closest Community/City To The Property:
- APN (Assessor's Parcel Number): 406-28-009
- Size: 40.33 AC
- Short Legal: TURQUOISE RANCH PH 2 LOT 90
- Zoning: G-General-10AC min.
- Terrain: Flat-No Trees
- Road Access: Yes - Unknown
- Electricity: None
- Water: Unknown
- Sewer: Unknown
- Annual Taxes/ HOA Dues: $245.23
CALL US AT: 866-786-6952
Highway 99 – Near Property
Town of Winslow Main Street
Town of Winslow Sign