What’s Happening in Humboldt County, Nevada?
Growth! Humboldt County is a rapidly growing County in the fastest growing state! Also, Maximize your profit and net income with Nevada's excellent tax breaks and incentives. Nevada continues to have one of the least burdensome tax structures in the country!
• Humboldt County is located in the rugged high desert region of north-central Nevada.
• Bordered on the north by Oregon and by neighboring Nevada counties to the west, south, and east.
• The County's 9,626 square miles offer some of the most varied, spectacular the scenery in the State and a wide array of recreational opportunities.
• The County's economy is derived in large part from its main industries: > Mining > Agriculture and Agricultural Services > Tourism and Construction
• The County is located in the rich gold mining center of the Western U.S.
• Humboldt is also the leading agricultural county in the State of Nevada with over 100,000 acres under cultivation.