This is a beautiful Arizona lot for sale! 5 acres in the Clear Air Estates, in majestic Coconino county.
as Little as $4,500.00
Would you like to experience some of the most beautiful sights in the Southwest? Then look at these 5 acres for sale in Coconino county. The lot is in close proximity to Valle and the Grand Canyon, and is also near to Highway 180 and Road 64. This location provides for a connection to Flagstaff, as well as Interstate I-40 and the Grand Canyon. What’s more, Coconino county is known for natural beauty, like that seen in the Prescott National Forest, the Coconino National Forest, and the Sunset Crater National Monument. In addition, there are many trees in this beautiful area. Make sure to consider this one carefully- it won’t last long.
Coconino County is located in the northern Arizona. The county seat is Flagstaff and is is the second-largest county by area in the contiguous United States, behind San Bernardino County, California, with its 18,661 square miles making it larger than each of the nine smallest states.
- Coconino County contains the Grand Canyon National Park
- The Havasupai Nation, and parts of the Navajo Nation, Hualapai Nation, and Hopi Nation.
- Coconino is Arizona's largest county.
- It has varied landscapes from the high desert near Sedona, to the ponderosa pine forests of Flagstaff, to the high mountain landscapes of the San Francisco Peaks.
- Coconino County enjoys plenty of sunshine and 4 distinct seasons.
Local Hot Spots
- Northern Arizona University is located here and offers a premium education to about 12,000 full time students.
- The famous Lowell Observatory (known for discovering Pluto) is located in the Flagstaff area.
- The Grand Canyon
- The Grand Canyon leaves all who experience it with a sense of wonder, magic and awe.
- The Grand Canyon attracts more than 5 million tourists each year.
- The San Francisco Peaks
- The Arizona Snowbowl Ski Resort is located here.
- Mt. Humphries within the Peaks is othe highest point in the state.
- Coconino National Forest
- Coconino is one of the more beautiful forests in the western United States.
- Camping, horseback riding, hiking, and fishing are some of the favorite activities in this area.
- Status: Sold
- Sale Price: $5,304.00 (with financing); $4,500.00 (if you pay cash)
- State: Arizona
- County: Coconino
- Closest Community/City To The Property: Grand Canyon, AZ
- APN (Assessor's Parcel Number): 500-20-011
- Size: 5 AC
- Short Legal: Clear Air Est. Lot 74
- Zoning: Unknown
- Terrain: Rolling Hills No Trees
- Road Access: Yes - Unknown
- Electricity: Please check with county
- Water: Please check with county
- Sewer: Please check with county
- Annual Taxes/ HOA Dues: $47.44
CALL US AT: 866-786-6952
Location of property in development area
Road towards property
San Francisco Peaks from property
Train ride to the Grand Canyon From nearby Williams, AZ
South rim of the Grand Canyon is north up State Hwy 64