What’s Going On In Elko Nevada?
What’s Happening in Elko County, Nevada?
- The county is located in the northeastern corner of Nevada.
- There are over 300 days of sunshine a year in Elko County.
- Elko enjoys a four season climate and a moderate cost of living.
- Principal industries are construction, manufacturing, trade, and agriculture.
- Rivers, Large Mountains, valleys, plains, and forests make up the beautiful
landscape of Elko County.
- Activities in this area include: fishing, big game and bird hunting, hiking, horseback
riding, rodeos, camping, boating, and winter sports.
Local Hot Spots
The City of Elko
- This is the County seat of Elko County.
- The city of Elko offers golfing, mining tours, rodeos, shopping, and
many other activities and amenities…
- Wells, NV
Wells is a small town that offers amenities like…
- Food & Drink
- Humboldt National Forest
This national preserve to the south of Elko county spans more than two million acres and offers
a variety of outdoor activities such as hiking, horseback riding, camping and
Did You Know?
- The income per capita in Elko is 10% higher than the national average.
- The median household income in Elko is 39% higher than the national average.
- The unemployment rate in Elko is 36% lower than the national average.